BergHind Joseph Photographic Competition
What is leadership? Why is leadership important? How do you demonstrate leadership? What makes a great leader? When is leadership needed?
Your photographic entry should reflect the different forms of leadership in the modern world, supported by no more than 50 word explanation of how your image supports the theme of leadership in the modern world. We would particularly like to see people-centred entries based on:
- leadership in a time of change and uncertainty
- leadership through inspiration
- leadership and success
- 1st prize
- £500 of photography vouchers and the choice of:
- a. A day with a professional photographer
- b. A day’s free consulting with BergHind Joseph – the creative communication agency
- c. A year of portfolio mentoring sessions with our creative team
- 2nd prize
- £250 of photography vouchers
- 3rd prize
- £100 of photography vouchers
You may enter up to 4 photographs. Submission of digital images by email or on a CD by post.