The Arcaid Images Architectural Photography Awards
- Exterior – Images should be of the exterior of a building communicating the nature of that building.
- Interior – Images should be of a building interior effectively communicating the space.
- Sense of Place – Images should show buildings or spaces in their wider context and environment.
- Buildings in Use – Images should show buildings in use by people.
- The overall winner as decided by the judges will be crowned: World Architectural Photographer of the Year.
- The winners will be announced at the World Architecture Festival 2012, in Singapore, attended by the world leading architects. The winners and their images will be featured in the Architectural Review. Images will be displayed in an exhibition at the Festival.
Image requirements: 40MB minimum size uncompressed at 300dpi; Jpeg format; Adobe RGB (1998) colour space
Your photos should be taken within the last calendar year 1st September 2011 to 1st of September 2012. Submission of digital images via Dropbox or Yousend it OR on a CD by post. Entrants may submit up to 3 images per category (i.e. up to 12 images in total).