Truce for Action 2012 Competition
Themes: Symbols, indexes and icons of a Truce:
- To love (to claim the "revolt of Love");
- To plan (designing the “weapons of the Truce")
- To be (To be inserted and related to all, be true to themselves and good to others).
- First Phase: €100 (one for each category of activity)
- Second Phase: €100 (one for each category of activity)
- Third Phase: €100 (one for each category of activity)
- Forth Phase: €300, the permanent peopling of her/his date/s in the just made Calendar of the Truce and 5 printed copies of the same Calendar, when published
The competition is divided into three intermediate and a final phase, with the proclamation of a winner for each category of activities (Professional, Amateur, Under-18) on the following dates:
- First Phase:15th September , 2012.
- Second Phase: 1st April, 2013.
- Third Phase: 1st October, 2013.
- Fourth Phase: 23rd March, 2014 announcing the overall Winners of the Competition and the first official appearance of the Calendar of the Truce.
Image requirements: JPG format; recommended image resolution: 2048×1536 pixels; up to 2 Mb in file size
Online submission of digital photographs via the website. Winners will be selected by registered users’ voting.