The New York Photo Awards 2012
Enter work that is purely art photography, purely documentary photography, or work that incorporates some component of both. Entrants should think about where these disciplines start and where they cross on the matrix of art photography and social documentary—consider a vertical axis where one end represents work made with New Technologies and the other represents Old Processes. You are free to choose which category would best represent your work, should it be considered for inclusion in The New York Photo Awards.
- Cash prizes to category winners
- B&H gift cards to all category winners and four interim winners
- Fine Art, Single Image
- Fine Art, Image Series
- Documentary, Single Image
- Documentary, Image Series
- Advertising, Single Image (no student category)
- Advertising, Image Series (no student category)
- Personal Portfolio (students only)
- Photographic Book
There is no limit to how many images each photographer can submit. Online submission of digital photographs via the website.
Image requirements: Maximum file size: 4MB; JPEG, PNG format; 72dpi; Adobe RGB color profile; no larger than 1200 pixels on their longest dimension.