Hey, Hot Shot! Photography Competition
- An esteemed panel of industry professionals selects five photographers per round of competition as the 2011 Hot Shots. From these Hot Shots, one image maker will be selected by Jen Bekman Projects to win the grand prize of $10,000, in addition to the hallmark awards that are offered.
- The grand prize recipient is also awarded:
- A solo exhibition at Jen Bekman Gallery
- Representation from Jen Bekman Gallery for two years, commencing with his/her selection
- And EACH Hot Shot earns:
- A $500 honorarium
- Participation in the 2012 Hot Shot Exhibition at Jen Bekman Gallery
- The opportunity to release an edition on 20×200
- Additionally, ALL entrants are reviewed for participation in 20×200 (www.20×200.com), have the chance to be featured as a Contender on the Hey, Hot Shot! blog and receive ample opportunity for online exposure on Facebook, Flickr and Twitter.
The judges are: Jen Bekman, CEO and Founder of JBP; Jeffrey Teuton, Associate Director of Jen Bekman Gallery; and Sara Distin, Group Director of Curation and Content for 20×200
Image requirements: JPG format; around 800 pixels wide and 72dpi; maximum image file size 2 Mb.
Online submission of digital images. You may submit up to 5 images per one entry. There is no limit in the number of entries. Photographers who are selected are responsible for producing and framing their work, as well as shipping it to/from the gallery.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: heyhotshot.com