Pink Lady Food Photographer of the Year
Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year is inspired by the proliferation of wonderful food photography in a huge variety of applications. From eye-catching advertising hoardings, to sumptuous editorial features, from tempting food packaging to daily blogs. The Awards celebrate this magnificent diversity in what is truly, the stuff of life. The Awards seek to single out not only technical skill, but originality of treatment and a real sense of connection with the subject matter whatever it may be. Whether simply an apple on a plate, a cake of spun sugar, a baker covered in flour at four in the morning, or a pot simmering on an open fire in the African bush.
- Food in the Street
- Cream of the Crop
- Food in the Field
- Food and its Place
- Food for Sale
- The Philip Harben Award for Food in Action
- Food Portraiture
- Young (under 18s)
- An Apple a Day
- The overall award: £5,000
- Category winners will receive a prestigious trophy and voucher for camera equipment.
- Winners of the three Young category age-groups will receive £100 each.
- The winners of each category and the runners up will have their work shown in an exhibition open to the public from Wednesday 25th until Saturday 28th April 2012.
The winners will be notified in April 2012. Shortlisted entrants will be notified in February 2012 so that higher quality images can be sent. Online submission of digital images only.
Image requirements: JPG format; no more than 800 pixels on the longest side of the image.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.pinkladyfoodphotographeroftheyear.com/home