Papworth Trust Photography Competition
Theme: "Inspiration", which is one of the four Paralympic values.
Inspiration means different things to everyone, but interpretations could include:
- an inspiring action or influence
- the result of inspired activity
- a thing or person that inspires you.
- 16 years and under
- over 16 years
- professional photographers and previous photography competition winners
- a printed canvas of a photo of your choice from Canvas4life
- the photograph which wins the special award will be used on the cover of Papworth Trust’s 2012 Annual Review.
- Papworth Trust will also display the winning entries in an online gallery and at exhibitions.
- interpretation of the theme
Image requirements: JPG format; a minimum of 300 dpi; Maximum file size is 3MB
You may submit prints by mail or digital images by email. You may enter up to 3 photographs.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.papworth.org.uk