EEF Photography Competition 2010
Theme: ‘Capturing the spirit of modern UK manufacturing ’
We want the best images of the modern manufacturing supply chain in action. If you are part of the industry, they might be taken by keen amateur photographers in your own workforce, visiting students as well as the best professional images you may have had taken. You might be a keen amateur or professional photographer. The competition is open to you too. We simply want the best images of modern manufacturing – everything from the talented technicians in the lab, to the skilled craftsmen and women on the shopfloor. From the largest state-of-the-art facilities to the smallest, smartest start-ups.
- 14-19 year old
- The successful entries will be displayed indefinitely on the Awards website, as a record of achievement.
- The winning entry in each Category will be announced at the EEF Future Manufacturing Awards Gala Dinner, at Merchant Taylors in London on 27th January 2011.
Each photograph must be accompanied by a narrative of up to 100 words to express why and or how the image captures the spirit of modern UK manufacturing.
- RGB format
- High-quality JPEG file (level 10 or above in Photoshop)
- The maximum and ideal image size is 3508 x 2480 pixels or 3508 x 3508 pixels if square
- Minimum image size 2400 x 1800 pixels
- Alpha-numeric file names ending in ‘.jpg’.
Official website: www.eef.org.uk/photo/default.htm