The International Street Photography Award
Enter images that display a unique style and depth of work in the genre of street photography. The genre crosses over into portraiture, documentary and art photography.
- The First Winner will receive:
- Solo exhibition in London including
- £2,000 cash
- All-expenses-paid trip to the exhibition launch in London
- An Olympus PEN camera
- Second Winner will receive:
- £500 cash
Winners will be announced: 20 February 2012. Exhibition dates: 1 to 30 June 2012
You can submit between 5 and 8 images. Online submission only.
Image requirements: JPEG format, at least 2000 pixels in width/height at 72 dpi, image file size up to 7 Mb. Cropping, minor burning, dodging, and basic colour correction and high dynamic range images (HDR) are acceptable in keeping with a realistic representation of the subject. Stitched panoramas are NOT acceptable.
You will need to submit with your application:
- a brief biography of yourself (max 100 words) and a description (max 300 words) outlining the process and background of your photographic work
- a title (optional) for your work and caption for each photo
- the location that each photo was taken (optional)
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.londonstreetphotographyfestival.org/competitions/