2011 River to Well Photo Competition
The River to Well Photo Competition uses 100% of the entry fees collected to build wells and implement clean water projects for communities that don’t have a reliable and sustainable source of clean water.
- Amateur Non-Student
- PEOPLE: Individuals or groups engaged in daily life, festivals, ceremonies, etc.
- PLACES: Landscape, architecture, monuments, etc.
- CULTURAL TRACES: Still life of utilitarian objects, icons, artifacts, etc., which are unique and/or intrinsic to a particular culture
- FLORA & FAUNA: Plants and animals
- BLACK & WHITE/MONOCHROMATIC
The River to Well Judging Committee will pick winners by Division, not Category. No two entries from a single contestant may be of the same subject.
Image requirements: JPEG format; 250 dpi or greater; 5 mb in size or less; if saved through Photoshop, the quality must be set to no less than 10.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.rivertowell.com/index.html