2nd Annual International Fine Art Competition
NAMOS, in collaboration with Juried Art Services, is presenting the opportunity for artists to be a part of this collection through the 2ND Annual International "Commitment to Excellence in Art and Sport: A Fine Art Competition" and exhibit.
Art must depict or evoke sports, celebrating athletics or the athlete as a subject, whether individual or team, competitive or recreational, participant or spectator remembered or studied still life, figurative or landscape.
- Medals and prize money will be awarded to the top three winners in the competition’s three categories.
- Three $2,500 prizes will be awarded:
- (1) The Germain G. Glidden Founder’s Award for Best-in-Show
- (2 & 3) NCAA-sponsored awards in painting and in sculpture Honoring College Athletics and Academic Excellence.
- While artwork depicting any sport or sport personality is considered for all other prizes, the jurors will only consider art depicting collegiate sport for these two $2,500 NCAA-sponsored awards.
Entry limited to up to 5 per artist.
Image requirements: jpg format, between 1400 and 2000 pixels per inch at the largest dimension, at 300 dpi
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.juriedartservices.com