NME Music Photography Awards 2011
- LIVE: Photographs of bands/artists performing
- PORTRAIT: A posed photograph
- REPORTAGE: Candid, un-staged photographs that tell a story
- FESTIVALS: Photographs taken at live music events. Shots can be reportage or posed
- UNDER 18: All pictures accepted. Proof of age may be requested
- PROFESSIONAL: Entrants must submit a cohesive portfolio of 5 images
- Winners in all categories will win a Nikon COOLPIX S3100 camera worth £129.99.
- The winner in the professional photographer of the year category will win a Nikon D300S camera and 28-300mm lens, with a combined value of £2258.98.
- The winner in the the professional outstanding contribution category will win a Nikon P300 camera worth £299.99.
- Grand prize. The winners of each category will be invited to NME towers to meet our Picture Editor and one of our established photographers for a photography masterclass. We will then pick two to go and shoot a gig for us – and one eventual winner will go to a festival as our official photographer. Nikon will also throw in a D5100 camera worth £779.99
Image requirements: JPEG format; sRGB color profile; image file size up to 400 Kb; image size up to 700 x 700 pixels.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.nme.com/photoawards/home