Scottish Nature Photography Awards 2011
- Adult (entry limit – 30 images)
- Scottish Wildlife
- Scottish Landscape
- Scottish Botanical
- Natural Abstract
- Student (entry limit – 5 images)
- Junior (entry limit – 3 images)
Prizes (including holidays, workshop, tour, prints, books, magazine subscriptions, engraved glass awards, inclusion in Portfolio Yearbook & Touring Exhibition):
- In each of the 5 main categories there will be a Category winner, 2nd place and 3rd place. All 5 category winners will then be judged to select the overall winner, “Scottish Nature Photographer of the Year”.
- In the Student category, there will be a Category winner – “Student Scottish Nature Photographer of the Year”, 2nd place and 3rd place.
- In the Junior category, there will be a Category winner – “Junior Scottish Nature Photographer of the Year”, 2nd place and 3rd place.
Entrants to the Student section must be full or part-time students undertaking a further or higher education course with a Photography element. Entrants to the Junior section must be under 18 years of age on the closing date of 30th November 2011.
Image requirements: RGB color profile, JPG format, 800 pixels on the longest side. You may submit online or by post. Digital adjustments including minor cleaning work, levels, curves, colour, saturation and contrast work may be undertaken. Major retouching, alteration, montaging etc. will not be accepted.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.scottishnaturephotographyawards.com/the_awards.htm