Landscape Photographer of the Year 2011
- The Landscape Photographer of the Year Award
- The Young Landscape Photographer of the Year Award for those under 16
- Classic view
- Living the view
- Your view
- Urban View
- Top prize of £10,000 (Adult class)
- First prize in each of the four categories £1000 (Adult class)
- Second prize in each of the four categories £500 (Adult class)
- £1,000 + a place on a 2-day photography workshop for the Young Best Photographer
Digital adjustments, including High Dynamic Range (HDR) imaging techniques and the joining together of multiple frames, are allowed in all categories. For images entered in Classic view, Living the view and Urban view, the integrity of the subject must be maintained and the making of physical changes to the landscape is not permitted (removing fences, moving trees, stripping in sky from another image etc).
You can submit up to 25 image. Image requirements: JPG format at 72ppi with 800 pixels on the longest side.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.take-a-view.co.uk