2011 RHS Photographic Competition
Submit a view of your own garden, a garden you’ve visited or a particular plant that catches your eye.
- Plant portraits
- Abstracts and details
- Gardens through the seasons
- Wildlife in the garden
- Grow your own
- RHS Young Photographer of the Year
- Young Photographer (age 11-17) A maximum of five photos can be entered. They can be from any of the categories above.
- Children’s Photograph (under 11) A maximum of five photos can be entered on anything that interests you in your garden.
- RHS Photographer of the Year: £1000
- RHS Young Photographer of the Year: Digital camera
- Adult (awarded in each category)
- First: £350
- Second: £200
- Third: £100
- Children and young photographers (under 18)
- First: Digital camera
- Second: Photographic vouchers
- Third: Photographic vouchers
Only prints may be submitted. Prints should be no larger than A4 (210 x 297mm) in size. Black and white or colour images are allowed. Entries taken at a public garden should be labelled with the name of the garden. The RHS requires that prior permission be sought before entering photographs of private or public gardens.Young photographers enjoy free entry but the number of images they can submit is limited to five.
Official website: www.rhs.org.uk/competitions/photo-competition