The International Street Photography Award
Street photography is perhaps more easily defined as a method than a genre. The results can fit into documentary, portraiture and other genres, but the key elements of spontaneity, careful observation and an open mind ready to capture whatever appears in the viewfinder are essential.
- First Prize
- £1,000 cash
- All-expenses-paid trip to the exhibition launch in London
- An Olympus PEN camera (worth over £500)
- Open Award catalogues and £100 book voucher from Blurb to print their own books
- Second Prize
- £500 cash
- Open Award catalogues and £100 book voucher from Blurb to print your own books
- SELECTED ENTRIES submitted will be projected during the Awards exhibition and profiled on the LSPF website.
- ALL PHOTOGRAPHERS who enter will receive a £28.95 voucher to print your own book with Blurb.
You may submit five to eight of your best street photography images. Entrants photographs must be of a reasonably large file size and high quality, maximum size seven megabytes. Photos must be in JPEG format. Entrants may crop a photo and perform minor colour corrections, but all other photo manipulation is forbidden.
- Photographs may not be staged or posed by models
- Photographs where you have interacted with the subject (ie: asking them to pose for you) are not allowed
- Photographs must be taken in the public realm
Official website: londonstreetphotographyfestival.org