- Copyright: You agree that the LUMIX Festival for Young Photojournalism may use individual photographs out of the 60 works chosen for the exhibitions for news coverage about the festival and its journalistic review free of charge.
- Entry fee:
- Entry deadline: 31st January 2016
- Who can enter: Open to young photojournalists, photographers, students of Photography and trainees who are not older than 35
Only one reportage, essay or series (i.e. portrait series) with photojournalistic character can be submitted per applicant. The work shall consist of at least 15 to a maximum of 30 photographs.
- EUR 10,000
- Two Honorable Mentions of EUR 1,000 each
- 60 works to be exhibited at the festival
Image requirements: 6.5in on the longer side at 200dpi
Online submission of digital photographs via the website.
Similar photography competitions: