Hey, Hot Shot! International Photography Competition
This competition provides photographers around the world with unrivaled exposure, support and recognition. Film, digital and photo-based work are all considered.
Five photographers will be selected. Each will be awarded:
- A $500 honorarium.
- Participation in the 2010 Hot Shot Exhibition at Jen Bekman Gallery.
- The opportunity to release an edition on 20×200.
One of these five will receive the Grand Prize:
- A $5,000 honorarium to support a personal project.
- A solo exhibition at Jen Bekman Gallery.
- Representation from Jen Bekman Gallery for two years, commencing with his/her selection.
Submit five photographs from a single body of work, using our online upload tool and make sure your images are around 800 pixels wide and 72dpi with a .jpg or .jpeg image extension. We only accept digital files with .jpg or .jpeg extensions. The maximum file size for each image submitted is 2MB. If your file is bigger than 2MB, the system will reject it. Also, include your website’s URL in the form.
Photographers who are selected are responsible for producing and framing their work, as well as shipping it to/from the gallery.
Official website: www.heyhotshot.com