Call for Entries: Photos for the Gulf
Submit photographs of the Gulf Coast as you have composed it through your lens and through your words to be included in a photo book.
Theme: Photos for the Gulf
- Approximately 60 images will be selected for the photo book.
- Prizes will be awarded for the 1st, 100th, and 500th photographers to submit their photograph. The prize will be a free copy of the photo book.
You can enter up to 3 photographs per photographer.
- JPG files only, resolution 72ppi, and 800px at it’s longest side (if your photograph is accepted, will will request a larger image)
- Name file in this manner: “yourlastname-yourfirstname.jpg”
- Compose a 100-150 word reflection about your image. Why did you choose this image for the collection? How is this image indicative of the “Gulf” of your past or present?
- Submit images and narratives to the Submissions Page
Official web site: composingwithimages.com/cwip/gulfrelief/