Fort Dearborn-Chicago Photo Forum International Competition
The 30 winning images will be exhibited at Morpho Gallery in Chicago, and awarded other prizes as listed.
- Alteration of reality
- First place in category winner receives Corel Painter XI software, a 16×20 mounted print of the winning image displayed at Morpho Gallery in Chicago, a $150 gift certificate from Canvas on Demand and magazine subscription to Rangefinder and AfterCapture magazines.
- "Award of Excellence" awarded to the 25 highest-ranked images, after the 5 First Place awards, regardless of category. Award of Excellence winner receives a 16×20 mounted print of the winning image displayed at Morpho Gallery and a $150 gift certificate from Canvas on Demand.
Digital Image Format:
- Image title is the name that you give to the image, not necessarily the file name
- Title cannot exceed 40 characters
- Title can have spaces or hyphens between words
- Title should not have characters:!@#$%^&*()_+
- Format: JPEG – Resolution: 72 ppi (72 pixels/inch), compression 7
- 8 bit mode
- RGB or SRGB color mode (not CMYK)
- Size: 1280 pixels longest side
- You can submit as many images as you want.
- Photographs can be taken at any time, there are no date restrictions on when the image was taken.
- Images can be published or unpublished, as long as you have the rights to submit the images to the competition.
- Images must have no border, embedded marks, or logos.
Official web site: http://www.chicagophotoforum.org/IPC2010.html