2010 Alligator Juniper National Photography Contest
A publication of Prescott College, Alligator Juniper features contemporary poetry, fiction, creative nonfiction, and black-and-white fine arts photography.
Alligator Juniper seeks quality black-and-white photography for its 2010 issue.
- $500 prize for one winner;
- finalists will be noted as such in our journal, selected for publication, and paid in copies.
- Photographs must be black and white, unmounted, not exceeding 11 x 14 inches.
- Labeling should be placed on the back of each photograph, including your name, address, phone number, title of photograph, date made, and indication of top.
- Those submitting digital images must also submit a digital file on CD, in TIF format, no larger than 100mb.
- Include a brief artist’s statement, one that could be excerpted in the credits of Alligator Juniper, should your image be selected.
- Ten-print maximum.
- Send to: Alligator Juniper Photo Contest, Prescott College, 220 Grove Ave., Prescott, AZ 86301.
Official web site: http://www.prescott.edu/alligator_juniper/submit.html#photo