Prestigio International Photographic Award 2009
Prestigio is proud to announce the return of its International Photographic Award. Very few rules are applicable, the main one being that each picture have to illustrate and express one of the following concept: Elegance, Performance and/or Inspiration.
- How would you define ‘Elegance’?
- What is your ultimate or subtle representation of ‘Performance’?
- Know how can ‘Inspiration’ be captured in a photo?
- Prestigio Grand Prix – $1000 cash prize.
- The best picture in each category – each winner will be awarded with $300 cash prize and a selected Prestigio product.
The entries (submitted photos) should illustrate and express one of the following concepts: Elegance, Performance and/or Inspiration, and must be realized in one the following genres: reporting, portrait, scenery or landscape photos.
The photos for the online gallery must be presented in one of the following formats: JPG and/or TIF, and with a size of not exceeding 2MB.
The authors must provide the Contest’s organizers with the original pictures upon request. The original pictures must have a resolution of at least 300dpi and a size of an A5 page (148x210mm).
Official web site: http://art.prestigio.com/index.php?cat=2