Photoshop User Award
The winner in each category will receive a prize package, valued at over $2,500. The winning image in each category will appear in a special issue of Photoshop User magazine. Enter your work in any of the following categories:
* General Photography
* Photo Retouching
* Advertising Design
* Artistic Work
* Wedding & Portrait Photography
* Landscape & Travel Photography
* Composites and Collaging
* Photo Restoration
* Student Work
* General Photoshop Design
The Best of Show winner will go on assignment for Photoshop User magazine to Maui, Hawaii to create a cover image for the magazine. Photoshop User will provide round-trip airfare for the winner, and an assistant of their choice, along with hotel accommodations, hotel transfers, and daily expenses. The cover they create will be used on a cover of Photoshop User magazine.
You may submit a minimum of one (1) to a maximum of three (3) individual pieces in one or more of the following categories (no more than three images in total may be submitted):
- General Photography (digital or traditional scanned images manipulated or composited in Photoshop)
- Illustration (original creations drawn or created in Photoshop)
- Artistic (artistic creations)
- Photo Restoration (Restoring or repairing damaged images – die: rips, scratches, tears, faded photos, etc.)
- Wedding and Portrait Photography (Wedding or Portrait images enhanced using Photoshop.)
- Landscape & Travel Photography (Outdoor photography enhanced or corrected, or processed in Photoshop)
- Photo Retouching (Retouching people, landscapes, architectural images, commercial retouching, etc.)
- Advertising Design (Images used in brochures, annual report collages, advertising, logos, etc.)
- Composites and Collaging (Collage of iamges).
- Student Work (Images created or manipulated by students. NOTE: A valid student ID is required to enter work in this category).
- General Photoshop Design (Images that don’t fit into one of the categories listed above, die: cartoons, Photoshop graffiti art, tattoo art, medical imagery, astronomy, etc.).