6 days left
UrbanPhotoFest Open Competition
- First Prize: Fuji X100F 24.3 MP 3-Inch LCD CSC Camera with 23 mm f/2.0 Fujinon Lens Kit, Fujifilm X100F Premium Leather Case, Memory Card, Spare Battery plus a portfolio review.
- Second Prize – a place on the prestigious International Urban Photography Summer School at Goldsmiths, University of London
- Third Prize – a cash prize of £300
- A selection of 20 competition photographs including the winning images will be screened at Tate Britain during international festival conference in November 2017.
The competition is seeking outstanding urban photography.
- Architecture: Architectural photography focuses on the surfaces, structures and forms of buildings and their associated environment.
- Objects: Objects oriented photography explores the urban world through things and materialities.
- People: People centred photography can include street and portraiture.
- Urban Landscape: Urban Landscape photography explores what is revealed and hidden within city spaces.
You can submit up to 4 images. Online submission of digital photographs via the website.