Renaissance Photography Prize 2017
The annual prize discovers talent and celebrates the best in photography, giving image makers access to new opportunities and a world-wide audience for their work. By entering you will support charity, and you could enjoy valuable international exposure and excellent prizes. With judges from The Photographers’ Gallery, HOTSHOE Magazine, Foam, The Guardian and many more, entering gives photographers the chance to have their work seen by a panel of some of the industry’s most influential photography critics.
- Single Image:
- Series category: Open
- Best Single Image – £1000 Cash Prize
- Best Series – £1000 Cash Prize
- Category Prizes: Single image – £500 Cash Prize
- Runner Up Prize Series – £500 Cash Prize
- The Renaissance Photography Prize exhibition presents the judges’ selection of some of the best international photography today.
The winners get announced at the Awards Ceremony, late autumn 2017.
If your image is selected as a Finalist Image for the Exhibition, whether taken digitally or on film, you must, within 10 days of notification, provide a high resolution. Online submission of digital photographs via the website.
Image requirements: JPEG files of no more than 5000 pixels on the longest side and not more than 5 MB in file size.
You can enter as many images as you like. Each series must contain between 5 and 8 images.