The Pilkington Prize Photography Competition
Find a map of where you currently live and pinpoint your home on that map. Draw a circle that is a 100 mile radius around your house and then locate a landscape that is within that area. Drive to that location and take a photograph of that landscape with any camera that you choose, (large format, medium format, digital SLR, lomo, camera phone etc etc) and in any style of your choosing. Document the land using your unique voice It can be a straightforward interpretation or abstract or any style that you favour.
- The Winner:
- 1) £500 cash
- 2) A one book publishing deal with Brown Owl Press
- 3) A copy of The Last Stand by Marc Wilson
- 4) An interview and feature on the Huck Magazine website
- 5) Winning image published on 100 Mile Radius website
- Top Ten:
- 1) An interview and feature on the Huck Magazine website
- 2) Submitted image published on 100 Mile Radius website
Image requirements: jpg format; 1500 pixels in height and any DPI
Online submission of digital photographs via the website.