The Scottish Nature Photography Awards Competition
- Scottish Wildlife Portrait Category
- Scottish Wildlife Behaviour Category
- Scottish Landscape – The Land Category
- Scottish Landscape – The Sea & Coast Category
- Scottish Landscape – Urban Greenspace Category
- Scottish Botanical Category
- Natural Abstract Category
- Environmental Category
- Student Category
- Junior Category
- There will be 8 category winners and the winning images from each category will then be judged again to select the overall winner who will be the Scottish Nature Photographer of the Year 2014. The winner will receive an engraved glass award for category and overall winner (picture above shows the award presented to Ron McCombe, Scottish Nature Photographer of the Year 2010). The overall winner will also receive a £200 gift voucher for Calumet Photographic
Images can be of native, resident or migrant wild species. Wildlife subjects photographed in a studio setting or a captive environment are not eligible.
Online submission of digital photographs or prints by post.
Image requirements: RGB JPEG image files that are 1000 pixels on their longest side. Full size photos will be required if selected.