The 2014 Travel Photography Awards
You are encouraged to submit your best five travel photos. Choose images that meet this aim by telling a good clear story about a place – they could be happy images, sad images, thoughtful images, interesting images, beautiful images or even frightening images. But they should share with the viewer some essence of the place, the people, the culture or the land included within the subject matter of the image.
- PROFESSIONAL CATEGORY:
- Grand Prize Winner: Nikon Df DSLR Camera with 50mm f1.8 lens.
- Runner Up Winne: 3 x 32GB 1066x Lexar Professional CF (or SD) cards.
- Highly Commended Winner: Lowepro Rover Pro 45L AW Backpack.
- AMATEUR CATEGORY:
- Grand Prize Winner: 7 night photo trip to French Polynesia with Chris McLennan.
- Runner Up Winner: Lowepro Flipside Sport 20L backpack.
- Highly Commended Winner: 3 x 16GB 1066x Lexar Professional CF (or SD) cards.
- HP PEOPLE’S CHOICE CATEGORY WINNER: HP DreamColor II Professional Graphics Monitor.
- ROOKIE CATEGORY WINNER: Nikon 1 AW1 kit including Nikkor AW 11-27.5mm f3.5-5.6 lens.
The winner announced on the 1st of August 2014.
Judging criteria: image quality, artistic & creative merit.
You can enter as many times as you like. One portfolio can contain up to 5 images. Online submission of digital photographs via the website.
Image requirements: JPEG format; 1200 pixels on the longest side; under 2MB in file size. No watermarks or intense manipulation.