Life Balance Art Photography Exhibition 2013
Life Balance is a project which promotes the art of photography, and this time it includes two segments. The first part of the competition in which the photographers all over the world can participate (amateurs and professionals) and the exhibition of selected works from the contest in the duration of 17 days, which will be held in Belgrade, in the prestigious gallery of the National Bank of Serbia (18th December 2013 to 3th January 2014).
- EVERYDAY LIFE PHOTO – color or monochrome (PID color)
- PORTRAIT – color or monochrome (PID color)
- AKT (FINE ART NUDE) – color or monochrome (PID color)
- OPEN – color or monochrome (PID color)
- FIAP badge for the best author of Salon
- In each theme: FIAP gold, PSA gold, UPI medal, FSS gold, FSS silver, FSS bronze, 2 FIAP mentions, 2 PSA mentions, 2 UPI mentions, 2 Salon mentions
Online submission of digital photographs via the website or by email. Maximum number of works is four per theme
Image requirements: maximum dimensions of 2000 pixels on the longer side, the resolution of 300dpi, jpg format, compression 7-10; up to 2 MB in file size per one photo.