FMoPA 12th Annual Members’ Show
- Creative Mediums
- Digital Entry
- Best of Show – $300 in cash and $100 in prizes from Tribeca ColorSalon and Gutcher’s Quickprint
- Members’ Choice Winner – $60 in cash and $100 in prizes from Tribeca ColorSalon and Gutcher’s Quickprint
- Category Winners – $60 in cash and $100 in prizes from Tribeca ColorSalon and Gutcher’s Quickprint
- Each winner receives a certificate.
- The exhibition July 8 – August 5, 2012.
Judges: Pierre Dutertre, an educator and fine art photographer; Todd Smith, executive director of the Tampa Museum of Art; and Megan Voeller, visual art critic for Creative Loafing.
Image requirements for Digital Entry category: JPG format; 72 dpi; Minimum 1500 to Maximum 2500 pixels on the longest side; Maximum 2 MB filesize; No watermarks, signatures, or other identifying information.
Judging criteria: print presentation, artistic merit, creativity, and technical excellence
Members may submit one physical piece and/or one digital entry.