- Copyright: The copyright of the images will always belong to the photographer. Images will be used strictly in relation with the awards and will not be used for any other purposes.
- Entry fee: 10€ cost for each sent photograph, 10€ cost for each sent photograph
- Entry deadline: 15th November 2023
- Who can enter: Open to all photographers, worldwide.
- 1000€ absolute winner (Photography of the year)
- 100€ best category photo
- 10 honorable mentions for each category
- Photographer of the year award and possibility to choose the place where donated trees will be planted.
- Natural Landscapes
- Plant life
- Night world
- Environmental impact
- Sharing the planet<
- Funny nature
Online submission of digital images via the website.
– sRGB or Adobe98 color space.
– The minimum dimension must be 2500 pixels on the long side.
– JPG format.
– No watermarks / Copyright units / Logos on images.
– Borderless photos only.
– Maximum size 100 megabytes.
PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS FOR YOU:
Mountain views reflected in crystal lakes are some of the most stunning examples of nature photography out there. Regardless of the subject of your image, capturing a reflection in the water can only add to its majesty. If this is your goal, the golden hour is the right time to snap the photo.
You should recognize, though, that getting the perfect mirror image requires a few steps. Utilizing a tripod is the best method, and using TV or Shutter Priority mode is ideal. It’s also good practice to allow your camera to choose the aperture while using a slow shutter speed to produce the crispest reflection.
Similar photography competitions: