- Copyright: You authorize LensCulture to display, print, and distribute in any manner any photographs that you have entered in this competition to conduct and promote LensCulture competitions. Each photographer retains copyright of his or her images, and proper credit lines will be attributed to each photographer when used in any publicity of LensCulture.
- Entry fee: Single image entry: free; 5+singles - $35; Series (up to 10 images): 45 USD
- Entry deadline: 15th February 2023
- Who can enter: Open to all photographers, worldwide.
- Series Award Winners
- 1st Place: $3,500 USD
- 2nd Place: $2,000 USD
- 3rd Place: $1,000 USD
- Single Image Award Winners
- 1st Place: $2,000 USD
- 2nd Place: $1,000 USD
- 3rd Place: $500 USD
Image requirements: highest-quality JPEGs, sized a minimum of 1200 pixels on the longest side but up to 2000 pixels is even better. Maximum size is 10MB. The file name should be under 50 characters.
Online submission of digital photographs via the website.
PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS FOR YOU:
Giving a subject some insight on your vision is never going to hurt your end result. For the best results possible, speak up and provide models with some degree of directions. Be as specific as you can be. Of course, it’s important not to go overboard with posing; try to keep everything looking natural and authentic.
Similar photography competitions: