2022 Wilderness Safaris Photographic Competition
- WILDERNESS SAFARIS PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR
- Win an all-expenses paid eight-night safari for two people sharing at a choice of three Wilderness Safaris Classic camps (Botswana, Namibia, Zambia or Zimbabwe). Prizes include a private photographic guide, international flights (economy) to the destination country, as well as charter flights. Total prize value: USD22 000.
- FOUR CATEGORY WINNERS
- The category prize includes a four-night safari (Botswana, Namibia, Zambia or Zimbabwe), with charter flights to and from the camp included. Total prize value: USD10 000.
- People’s Choice Competition
- The photographer whose image receives the most votes (overall) will win a four-night safari for two people sharing, including charter flights, to two Botswana Classic camps, as well as an Olympus E-M1X with 300mm F4 lens. The total value of this prize is. The total value of this prize is USD13 000.
Categories: African Wildlife; African Landscapes; Conserving Africa’s Wilderness; and People, Cultures & Communities of Africa.
Online submission of digital images via the website.
Image requirements: JPG format; RGB; at least 1280 px wide if horizontal image or 800 px tall if vertical image; under 10 Mb in file size per one photograph.