Pasolini Photo Days 2022
The goal is to celebrate Pier Paolo Pasolini’s cultural and iconographic heritage through photography on the occasion of the centenary of his birth.
- Pasolini Photo Days 2022: Mythography
- Pasolini Photo Days 2022: The unmasked face.
- A selection of the best photos taken from the two volumes will be exhibited in a cycle of international group exhibitions starting from November 2022, as part of a special section of the Photo Days Tour 2022, the setting for events taking place outside the city during the Trieste Photo Days.
- € 500 Amazon voucher for the winner of each Volume.
Each photographer can upload up to 20 single works and up to 2 projects/portfolios consisting of a minimum of 3 photos and a maximum of 20 photos. Online submission of digital images via the website.
- format .jpg
- Colour method RGB
- Individual files must be less than 9 MB each
- Minimum size smallest side: 2000 px / maximum size longest side: 6000 px
- The file name (filename.jpg) must not contain any special characters (accents, apostrophes, symbols, etc.)