- Copyright: After participating in the competition your image might also be depicted in Olympus campaigns worldwide and you grant us the corresponding rights of use. You will be credited as the image creator so please be aware that you have to be the originator of the uploaded images and that images have to be free from any third party rights. Please find the full details in the terms and conditions.
- Entry fee: Free
- Entry deadline: 31st January 2022
- Who can enter: Open to all photographers, worldwide.
- Global winner: SZX7 Stereo Microscope with DP28 Digital Camera
- Regional winner: CX23 Upright Microscope
The winners will be notified in April, 2022.
You can upload up to 3 images. Online submission of digital photographs via the website. You must upload your microscope only.
Image requirements: JPEG or TIFF and have a maximum file size of 10MB.
Judging criteria: artistic and visual aspects, scientific impact and microscope proficiency.
Similar photography competitions: