Food Photographer of the Year 2022
- The overall winner of the title of Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year 2022 will receive £5000 GBP.
- The winner of the Pink Lady® Apple a Day category will win £1000GBP.
- The winner of the Errazuriz Wine Photographer of the Year category will win £1000GBP.
- Champagne Taittinger Wedding Food Photographer
- Champagne Taittinger Food for Celebration
- Claire Aho Award for Women Photographers in association with Visit Finland
- Errazuriz Wine Photographer of the Year
- Fujifilm Award for Innovation
- One Vision Imaging Cream of the Crop
- Marks & Spencer Food Portraiture NOTE: Entries to this category may not have an association with any other retailer
- MPB Food Influencer
- Pink Lady® Apple a Day
- Production Paradise Food off the Press
- unearthed® Food for Sale
- World Food Programme Food for Life
- Bring Home the Harvest
- Food at the Table
- Food for the Family
- Food in the Field
- Food Stylist (portfolio category)
- On the Phone in aid of Action Against Hunger Registered charity no. 1047501
- Politics of Food
- Street Food
- Student Food Photographer of the Year supported by The RPS
- The Philip Harben Award for Food in Action
- Young (under 18s)
- Food Film Shorts
The winners announced in April 2022.
Online submission of digital images via the website.
Image requirements: JPEG files (jpg or jpeg); no more than 16mb; no more than 1920 pixels along the longest dimension; you must be able to supply a high resolution file, suitable for printing in all media and for inclusion in an Exhibition. These images must have a resolution of at least 300dpi printed at A2 size.