2021 #NatureNOW Photo Contest
- $200 for grand prize winner
- $50 for each adult category winner.
- Youth will receive cash equivalent giftcards for $50 for first place and $25 for 2nd and 3rd
- Winning images will be featured on a 2022 nature calendar.
• Plant life and landscape – images can be of any scale from macro to landscape to astronomic images
• Wildlife – images must feature one or more mammals, reptiles or amphibians – macro, micro or otherwise
• Birdlife – images must feature one or more birds
• People in Nature – people out hiking or otherwise enjoying nature.
• Waterman Properties – any nature image produced from one of our six nature reserves:
o Apalachin Marsh
o Brick Pond
o Hilton Road Interpretive Center and Trails
o IBM Glen
o Hiawatha Island
o Pettus Hill Preserve
Image requirements: jpeg images in any aspect ratio with the longest side no smaller than 1024 dpi. Image size must not exceed 4meg.
Online submission of digital images via the website. Photos created through baiting or other questionable means will be disqualified. Captive animals are not permitted.