iPhone Photography Awards 2021
- Abstract, Animals, Architecture, Children, Floral, Landscape, Lifestyle, Nature, News and Events, Panorama, People, Portrait, Series (3 images), Still Life, Sunset, Travel, Trees, Other.
- Top Prizes :: All entries compete for the prestigious IPPA Photographer of the Year Award title, and the top 3 winners will receive a prize to be announced later.
- 18 Gold Bars :: The 1st place winner of the 18 categories will win a Gold Bar from the most recognizable private gold mint in the world.
- 18 Palladium Bars :: The 2nd and 3rd place winners of the 18 categories will win a Palladium Bar from the most recognizable private gold mint in the world.
- The work of the top winner and the 1st, 2nd, 3rd Place Winners on each category will be publicized on IPPAWARDS online gallery and any published IPPAWARDS materials.
- Certificates in all Categories :: All 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners from each categories will receive a IPPAWARDS certificate.
- Honorable Mentions :: IPPAWARDS judges will award several Honorable Mention to entries to acknowledge talent as they deem fit.
Judging Criteria: artistic merit, originality, subject, and style.
All images must be taken with an iPhone, iPod or an iPad. The photos should not be altered in Photoshop or any desktop image processing program. The use of any iPhone/iPad App is permissible. iPhone add-on lenses can be used. Online submission of digital photographs via the website.
Image requirements: not smaller than 1000 pixels in either height or width.