Wellcome Photography Prize 2021
- The finalists of each category will receive £1,000.
- Our single image and series winners will each receive £10,000.
– Managing Mental Health
– Fighting Infections
– Health in a Heating World
Shortlist and winners announced: Summer 2021
For series categories, please submit between three to five images per entry. You can submit as many images as you like. Online submission of digital images via the website.
Image requirements: at least 15MB in size (uncompressed) and use Adobe RGB (1998) colour model and profile. All images must be submitted as high-resolution files suitable for printing as winning images will be reproduced, including in print format. TIFF or high-resolution JPG formats are preferred but we will also accept GIF, JPEG and PNG formats.
- Strong visual impact
- Considered or artful composition
- Conceptually imaginative
- Central theme about health, medicine or science
- Strong story or research project behind the image(s)
- Pushes the conversation about the health topic forward
- Excellent image quality for the type of imaging technique used
- Appropriate and skilful editing
- Meets all required terms and conditions