2020 Wilderness Safaris Photographic Competition
- WILDERNESS SAFARIS PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR
- Win an all-expenses paid eight-night safari for two people sharing at a choice of three Wilderness Safaris Classic camps (Botswana, Namibia, Zambia or Zimbabwe). Prizes include a private photographic guide, international flights (economy) to the destination country, as well as charter flights. Total prize value: USD20 000.
- FOUR CATEGORY WINNERS
- The category prize includes a four-night safari (Botswana, Namibia, Zambia or Zimbabwe), with charter flights to and from the camp included. Total prize value: USD8 500.
- People’s Choice Competition
- The Top 10 entrants of each category will be put to a public vote on the website. The four category winners will each receive a Wilderness Safaris hamper. The entry with the most votes from across the four categories will win a 4-night safari. Total prize value: USD8 000.
Categories: African Wildlife; African Landscapes; Conserving Africa’s Wilderness; and People, Cultures & Communities of Africa.
Competition winners will be announced on 15 November
Online submission of digital images via the website.
Image requirements: JPG format; RGB; at least 1280 px wide if horizontal image or 800 px tall if vertical image; under 10 Mb in file size per one photograph.