- Copyright: The Chelsea International Photography Competition recognizes that You, the author of the image, retain full ownership of the copyright in each Entry.
All entrants understand that any image submitted to the site may be used by the Chelsea International Photography Competition for marketing and promotional purposes of the site only, for a maximum of three years after the entry is uploaded.
- Entry fee: $45 entry fee for up to 5 images. There will be a charge of $5 for each additional image.
- Entry deadline: 6th October 2020
- Who can enter: Open to all photographers, worldwide, 18+
- Exhibition at Agora Gallery will be held from Jan 5-14, 2021, of photographs selected from two categories.
- A $1000 cash prize will be awarded to 5 selected photographers.
Results Announced: Nov 3, 2020.
Image requirements: at least 72 dpi and 200 KB; the shortest side of the image must be at least 338 pixels; JPG/JPEG format; under 5 MB in size and 7500 x 7500 pixels in dimension.
Online submission of digital photographs via the website.
Similar photography competitions: