ZEISS Photography Award 2020
Theme: “Seeing Beyond – Discoveries”
Epiphanies, inventions and transformations from the known to the unknown, we want to see something new. Submissions exploring the landscape, humans, science, political or economic changes, or even something more conceptual, are all welcome. While all creative responses are encouraged, submissions must actively explore the topic of the brief.
- One Winner receives:
- A range of ZEISS camera lenses of their choice worth a total of €12,000
- €3,000 to cover travel costs for a photo project
- Flights and accommodation to attend the Sony World Photography Awards night and the exhibition opening in London in April 2020
- ZEISS will also invite the winner to their headquarters in Germany to enjoy a behind-the-scenes tour of the factory and the chance to test out a variety of ZEISS lenses
- The winner will also have the chance to collaborate directly with ZEISS and the World Photography Organisation for future projects
- A selection of shortlisted series will also be on show at London’s Somerset House during the Sony World Photography Awards Exhibition.
Online submission of digital photographs via the website. You need to enter a body of work between 5 to 10 images.
Image requirements: no smaller than 1MB and no larger than 5MB. Images should be in JPEG files; All images must be saved in the RGB colour model and EXIF data must be left in the image file; All entrants must be able to supply a high resolution image suitable for printing in exhibitions should the image be required.