NYC4PA Call for Entry: Water
Water, all around us, is an essential part of our lives. How do you capture water in a photograph? Is it glistening droplets from a polar bear shaking itself off, a surfer caught in the curl, or a boat gently gliding down a river. Teardrops, raindrops, dew drops …. ice floes, waterfalls, rapids and serene lakes . The list goes on. Black and white, color, abstract – all mediums are welcome.
- Grand Prize: One photographer will receive $750
- First Prize: 3 photographers will receive $300
- Second Prize: 3 photographers will receive $250
- Third Prize: 3 photographers will receive $200
- All Cash Prize winner and Juror Selection images are eligible to be shown at an NYC4PA Exhibition.
Juror: MARK SINK
Image requirements: JPG, TIF or PNG format; no greater than 2MB in file size; the longest side MINIMUM of 1,280 pixels
To submit your digital photographs visit https://client.smarterentry.com/nyc4pa There is no limit to the number of images submitted.