- Copyright: The copyright of the photos will continue to be owned by their respective photographers/owners. However, all photographers/owners of the submitted photos hereby grant the Associazione Progetto Civitas (organizer) a perpetual, irrevocable, exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sub-licensable, freely assignable license to reproduce their entry and to otherwise use, exploit, copy, modify, adapt, edit, publish and display the entry in any form, manner, venue, media or technology now known or later developed for any and all purposes in relation to the Contest and or the Umana Solidarietà Festival, for the exhibition, the Festival Catalog, the public archive, and all promotional, cultural and educational activities for and under the auspices of the Associazione Progetto Civitas and/or of the Festival Umana Solidarietà,
- Entry fee: Free, Free
- Entry deadline: 3rd May 2020
- Who can enter: Open to all photographers, worldwide.
- the Umana Solidarietà Human Rights Award 2020 for the first place;
- the Umana Solidarietà Human Rights Plate 2020 for the runner-up.
- The exhibition of the finalist works and the award ceremony will take place in Lecce in June 2020 with a public event as part of the Festival Umana Solidarietà.
Theme: “The Human Rights” in their many aspects but with specific reference to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights approved and proclaimed by the General Assembly of the United Nations on 10 December 1948.
Authors can submit up to ten (10) entries per participant (one or a project/reportage up to 10). Online submission of digital photographs via the website.
Image requirements: the long side of at least 1920 pixels. For each image size lmit is 5 MB. The selected finalists will be asked to provide the official jury with the RAW files or negative files that they must be provided within five days.
Similar photography competitions: