The Nature Conservancy’s 2019 Photo Contest
- Cities and Nature: Connecting with nature where we live
- Landscape: A sense of place, with or without people
- People and Nature: Recreation, adventure, people enjoying the outdoors
- Water: Above, below, or in between
- Wildlife: In the wild or in our backyard
- One (1) Grand Prize winner
- $2,000 Delta gift card
- Camera kit from brand of choice. Estimated value: $4,000 USD
- One (1) People’s Choice winner
- Five (5) Category First Place winners, one (1) per category
- Five (5) Category Second Place winners, one (1) per category
- Five (5) Category Third Place winners, one (1) per category, and
- Five (5) Category Honorable Mentions, one (1) per category.
Image requirements: no larger than 4032 x 4032 pixels and no more than 4 MB at the time of entry. High resolution-original files will be requested should an entry make it into the final round of editing to be considered for an award or prize of merit.
Judging criteria: originality, technical excellence, composition, overall impact and artistic merit.