18 days left
“Concrete in Life” Photography Competition
- The overall Best “Concrete in Life” Photo of the Year winner will win a $10,000 prize
- Each of the five remaining amateur and professional winners will each win a $2,500 prize. One professional and one amateur winner will be chosen from each category, with one of the finalists receiving the overall Best “Concrete in Life” Photo of the Year prize.
- Urban design and use #UrbanConcrete
Images of the city landscapes and buildings around us, both well-known and hidden away – from the Sydney Opera House to the tower block you might have grown up in.
- Practical concrete #PracticalConcrete
Photographs of our infrastructure, in our cities and rural areas, above and below ground: highways, bridges, airports, stations and dams, let’s celebrate the concrete buildings supporting and enabling our vibrant lifestyles.
- Small scale application #SmallScaleConcrete
From the provision of a water tank for a village to an urban sculpture, to a new kitchen worktop, you can enter all images that showcase concrete as an intrinsic part of our lives.
Post a photograph on Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #ConcreteInLife and then include the hashtag for the category that you want to enter: