NYC4PA Call for Entry: SECONDARY COLORS
Theme: SECONDARY COLORS: ORANGE, PURPLE, GREEN
Though red, yellow and blue are, in fact, primary colors they not the not the only important hues out there for the color photographer. SECONDARY COLORS: ORANGE, GREEN,and PURPLE are as impactful and can be the foundation for equally compelling imagery. Images in which one of these colors stands out as a critical element are what we are looking for. It can be a black and white with a single point of color, a Green, Orange or Purple monochrome, or any image where a SECONDARY COLOR stands out as a focal point. The possibilities in nature alone are endless with green leaves and lawns, orange bursts of autumn color and purple flowers as well as magical purple hazes that can set off late afternoon scenes. Clothing, pumpkins, traffic lights, automobiles, the list goes on and on.
- Grand Prize: One photographer will receive $1100.
- First Prize: 3 photographers, one each in ORANGE, PURPLE and GREEN will receive $400.
- Second Prize: 3 photographers, one each in ORANGE, PURPLE and GREEN, will receive $325.
- Third Prize: 3 photographers, one each in ORANGE, PURPLE and GREEN, will receive $250.
- All Cash Prize winner and Juror Selection images are eligible to be shown at an NYC4PA Exhibition.
Juror: Claudia Sohrens
Image requirements: JPG, TIF or PNG format; no greater than 2MB in file size; the longest side MINIMUM of 1,280 pixels
To submit your digital photographs visit https://client.smarterentry.com/nyc4pa There is no limit to the number of images submitted.