Felix Schoeller Photo Award
- The winners of the themed categories will each receive prize money of €2,000
- The overall competition winner will also receive the Felix Schoeller Photo Award in Gold. The prize money for this is an additional €10,000
- The winner in the category Best Emerging Photographer will receive the Felix Schoeller Emerging Photographer Award. This prize will comprise cash or professional photographic products to a total value of € 5,000.
- As a professional photographer:
- Fashion Photography
- Photojournalism/Editorial Photography
- Free Choice/Conceptual Photography
- As an emerging photographer: Best Emerging Photographer
Image requirements: min. 4,000 pixels wide or high; optimised for printing at a max. size of 297 × 420 mm; JPEG format with maximum quality, TIFF format files with LZW lossless compression and without additional layers; single files less than 50 MB
Every entry to the Felix Schoeller Photo Award must consist of no less than three and no more than five individual photographs. These may form a series or be unrelated individual photos. The images must follow a concept and demonstrate how the entrant has approached the photographic subject area. A concept outline is part of the entry. It must be submitted in either German or English and may not exceed the maximum length of 1,000 characters. Online submission of digital photographs via the website.
- Conceptual strength
- Technical perfection