Hahnemuhle Student Photo Competition
- The top three finalists will receive a cash prize of EUR 1,500 for first place
- EUR 1,000 for second place
- EUR 500 for third place
- The winning photo series will be displayed at the Hahnemühle booth at Photokina 2020. Moreover, special and exclusive exhibitions such as in a Galerie in Hanover are planned – for a duration of 6 weeks
Only photo series with five images may be entered in the Competition. Open theme.
In the first round, the jury selects 50 finalists from among all the online entries. In the second and final round, the 50 finalists will submit their photo series printed on Hahnemühle paper.
Online submission of digital photographs via the website.
Image requirements: under 20 MB in file size.
- artistic quality – composition, creativity and visual persuasiveness
- technical quality – technical/practical implementation
- quality of content – congruence between the concepts and visual implementation