- Copyright: By entering the competition, entrants do not transfer or surrender the copyright or other intellectual property rights in their work but if selected for the longlist or named a finalist or winner, artists may be asked to grant royalty-free worldwide rights to the Organiser, to reproduce, distribute, display reproductions, whether in whole or part, in any media
- Entry fee: Two works may be submitted with each entry costing US$48 and each additional entry costing US$24.
- Entry deadline: 3rd May 2019
- Who can enter: Open to all photographers, worldwide.
- Gold Award – $4000
- Moving Image Award – $1000
- Still Image Award – $1000
- 3D/Interactive Award – $1000
- XR Award – $1000
- The BCS AI Award – $1000
- The Photomonitor Student Award – $500
- People’s Choice Award – $500
- The Rapoport Award for Women in Art & Tech – $1000
Online submission of digital photographs via the website.
Image requirements: JPEG or PNG format at 1MB or less
Similar photography competitions: